- San Francisco Early Music Society (SFEMS), with concerts in Berkeley (8 February 2019) and San Francisco (9 February 2019)
- Stanford Live (10 February 2019)
- Seizoen Oude Muziek (Early Music Season), Netherlands (concerts in Delft, Zwolle, Amsterdam, Maastricht, and Utrecht).
This engagement is supported by Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation through USArtists International in partnership with the National Endowment for the Arts and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Tage Alter Musik – Regensburg, Germany
- Max Planck Institute – Frankfurt, Germany
- Laus Polyphoniae – Antwerp, Belgium
- Musica Sacra – Maastricht, The Netherlands
- Medieval pop-up feasts – San Francisco, CA
- Workshops and residencies (e.g., at Stanford University, Princeton University, and Wesleyan University)
Live from Tage Alter Musik
Live from Laus Polyphoniae
Live from Maastricht